I have Crush on someone! Don't I love my girlfriend?

If you have a Girlfriend...but you have a crush on somebody else.....does this mean, you did not love your current girlfriend and you were just using her, or will it be possible to fancy both and have a relationship with your current girlfriend

as a girl, and going through some issues with males, if you have a crush on someone else, no it doesnt mean you dont love the person you're with. its really hard to just focus on one person all the time; every once in a while, someone else might catch your eye. if you have a serious crush on someone else, you shouldnt stay with your girlfriend tho....or you should talk to her or something...

Yeah I think it's totally possible fancy two people at the same time! It doesn't mean that you didn't love your current girlfriend. Perhaps each girl had different things going for them that attracted you to both of them. I guess what I'm saying if the thing you have for this other girl is a crush there's no saying that it could lead to long-term relationship and deeper feelings. A crush could be just that - instant attraction and lust at first but then later you find there's nothing else there. It's also possible that you did love your girlfriend but for some reason your feelings have changed towards her and you don't feel that way about her anymore. That's perfectly reasonable as I think people's feelings towards each other can change over time and you can easily fall out of love with someone without even realising. You just kinda let it slide cos being in a relationship with someone is comfortable. Also you could be loving her differently and you see her more as a friend.

I've dated boyfriends and fancied other guys at the same time. That didn't mean I loved my boyfriend any less! But then you have to draw the line and know that a crush is just a crush and there's a lot more to lose in a relationship. Maybe you're having problems with your current girlfriend and your relationship at the moment so another girl is gonna be attractive to you. It's like thinking the "grass is greener" if you like....