Update On Nose Ring

Hey Guys,

I finally got it done!!! I was soo scared of it at first and then the lady is like dont worry I am just going to see where the gun is going to be. Except she just did it and I cried out lol. However, it was worth it.

Looks sexy! For those of who you responded , thank you

Hazeleyed

LostInMyThoughts: I will once I get a digi camera

butwhybother: Yeah she did it with a gun and it hurt. A tear rolled down my cheek but then this bystander (lady) told me to hold my nose from above to stop the pain. I held it for 2 minutes and it slowed down the pain I felt. I guess it happened so fast that I didnt really feel the pain before hand.

I got my ears done with a needle when I was like 3-4 months (baby).

Lastly, Thank u - this is something that I wanted done for a while, I am trying to change the way I look physically ....first step is a success!!!

• 1 month later...
Yeah she did it with a gun

I know it's been awhile since this thread but I had to reply.

I did mine a year and a half ago with a ear piercing gun that I bought at Spencer's (teens store if you don't know what it is lol) and did it in the family bathroom in the mall. When you do it yourself it doesn't hurt that bad.. It's mainly shock that you feel lol.

That happens alot...along with horrendous infections. This link shows what happened to a grrrl whose ear was destroyed due to an infection. link removed (this link is safe for work, be aware, however, that the rest of modblog contains alot of nsfw stuff).

That's just nasty. I'm never piercing anything. I just had regular ear piercings when I was like 4. That's all I'm doin'. I'm not giving into all this piercing/tattoo stuff everybody's doing. lol.