How to Get Rid of Pimples

I don't really know a lot about getting rid of pimples as I was pretty lucky and never really got any in my years... I highly suggest that you don't "pop" them as it hurts and it only creates a breeding ground for more in time to come.

I do know that because I drank a lot of water in my younger years, around four or five 600ml bottles a day I strongly believe that was 3/4 of the reason why I never got any. I always noticed that if I stopped drinking that amount for around a fortnight that my skin would start to get irritated again...

prevention is better than cure

i have a similar problem which is currently being fixed. i went to see a doctor about it, he simply had a look at it then wrote me up a prescription for some topical creams.

i found that stuff from supermarkets were futile, prescribed anti-acne stuff is the way to go.

it is painless and may be fast depending on what you are prescribed. easy as pie. hope this helps

I here proactive is great stuff. I never broke out until I got on teh Depo shot, and I started to break out a little. I just started washing my face every morning and night and it usually keeps my breakouts to a minimum. I use a facial scrub at night with some topical cream over it, and in the morning I wash my face with anti-bacterial face soap

use something with salicylic acid or benzol peroxide.

make sure you wash your face twice daily. use cleanser for acne prone skin.

Is your skin oily or dry? this is another eason why we break out.

For me, i use mario badescu... it's great, it dries the pimple but it stings a little.

How bad are these pimples? If they are moderate you can go to a dermotologist and they will prescribe you some facial products and some tablets.

If its like acne and you can afford to spend money on pimples then I would say try PROACTIV...it works like magic.

There isn't any magically way of actually getting rid of pimples faster and painless. It depends on what type of zits are forming and your type of skin. Some people have more sensitive skin than others. I guess I was lucky that zits didn't really gave me that much of a hard time, I would use both clearasil cream and soap, astrigen, or neutrogena cream soap to wash out the few 2-3 zits that sometimes would appear. then if off course whenever I had the opportunity to pop them, I would and all the bacteria would come out.

Then again, that's just me. Now all I mostly seem to get is blackheads sometimes which I easily pop them.

So I guess depending oh what type of zitz you have. If it's those that come out once in a while on a daily basis, mild to moderate, try using clearasil cream or neutrogena. If it doesn't seem to be working, try Proactive or going to a doc., they have special treatment for it, sometimes they can pop them for you if done in the proper way.