If a man is cheating on his wife does that mean he does not love her????

It makes no difference how many times he slept with you, it's a separate thing, a separate life until the two worlds collide that is.

Then he has to make a decision and he almost ALWAYS chooses his wife, she is his partner, the one he loves and has hurt intensely and will do anything to make it up to her, including kicking the bit on the side into the gutter. Harsh but true.

It makes no difference how many times he slept with you, it's a separate thing, a separate life until the two worlds collide that is.

Then he has to make a decision and he almost ALWAYS chooses his wife, she is his partner, the one he loves and has hurt intensely and will do anything to make it up to her, including kicking the bit on the side into the gutter. Harsh but true.

Well he has never slept with me but I know him and he still does not regret what he's doing in fact he likes more and more by the way i notice him he is just like his dad unfaithful till the end and I just have that question if he loved her truly he would not hurt her....... and whenever she finds out he's been cheating on her he let's her go. But she is the one coming back to him everytime

Walk away honey, in fact, run. You're too young to cope with this. These are adult games and you are not an adult. Don't get involved. If you think you're head's messed up now, wait until you do cave in and he gets his way. Walk away now before he hurts you badly.

I don't think she comes back without some sort of interaction between them, like for example him saying sorry and he'll never do it again and her believing him. Either that or she is as a big a fool as he is a cheat. Think about it.

Walk away honey, in fact, run. You're too young to cope with this. These are adult games and you are not an adult. Don't get involved. If you think you're head's messed up now, wait until you do cave in and he gets his way. Walk away now before he hurts you badly.

I don't think she comes back without some sort of interaction between them, like for example him saying sorry and he'll never do it again and her believing him. Either that or she is as a big a fool as he is a cheat. Think about it.

so you are saying he's only lying???

Yes. He is a liar AND a cheat. He's lying to everyone, cheating on everyone, and hurting everyone around him by his selfish behaviour, including his child.

Walk away. You deserve someone who wants to love you and you alone. Right now, your being used in some adult game, the rules of which you don't understand. At 15, you CAN only be the loser.