this is hard for me to come to terms with but last night my bestfriend passed away in a car accident.. she was only 18yrs.old

i havent slept in 2days and i cant get rid of the pain.

i know its supposta take a while, but im even scared to shut my eyes and i cant even eat...

i really dont know what to do with this point im so scared.

i was the last person she talked to before she passed and i feel bad it wasnt her mom that she talked too.

Im so sorry to hear about what happened to your bestfriend. my bestfriend also died and well outta everyone i took it the hardest i wouldnt eat, sleep and i wouldnt even get outta bed. But trust me give it time things will get better. just remember your friend is happy and in a better place

I'm sorry to hear that, Bebe. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. Personally, I would seek out a counselor for emotional and psychological support. You shouldn't be going through this alone.

Nothing like that has happened to me before, but I am well aware that there are many stages that you'll be going threw. Over time, if you have any objects or possesions that are too powerful for you to look at that remind you of her, and cause you to lose it emotionally, toss them out. There was a show on TLC not that long ago that helped a grieving wife get over her husband, who had died in a car accident years prior. She had a shirt that she wore that night, and it helped her out a lot when she threw it away.

Hope you get well soon. I'm sure this is something that you'll never have to go through again.