](*,) i just wanted some advice.

Heres the problem ive been with my bf 7 months and havnt meet any of his friends his meet all mine.

meet his family but he doesnt seem interested in me meeting his friends. makes me wondering if his ashamed of me.

point in a realationship would you say is a good time to meet friends???? its not like he hasnt had the chance, he knows i had nothing to do all weekend, he says his not up to much either but forgets to tell me about his mates bday party.

any ideas would be great thanks

I don't want to roll out old cliches but this is one huge red flag! I suspect that you may not be the only girl in his life.

I hope I'm wrong!

Me too.

...Ive meet his family...

Why he introduced her to his parents then?

And if I play paranoid, is his buddy gay and he bi?

Is this the guy who is some years younger than you?
no its not that guy

thanks for the advice please keep more coming a few things you also might wanna know...........

it could be possible he doesnt have friends altho i invited him out on newyears and he went out with his mates instead

i dont think there could be another girl his a shy person very withdrawn and im his first ever gf but it never happens he always has some excuse

everytime i ask him about meeting his friends he just says his trying to arrange a time to get everyone together