ok well theres this girl that i like..and im not sure if she likes me but it kinda seems like she flirts with me alot...but here is why i think this:

-when we play this game like me and my friends..and when shes playing she lieks to get me mad cause they call suck rules on me and when i do she laughs a flirts with me there if u kinda no wat i mean

- she was holding my phone one day and put *my name* loves *her name* for the greeting and for her number she put b*her name* sexy

-she tells me that im hot and sexy alot lolol

-she calls me alot to know where i am and when im gonna hang out

- she likes my body (6 pack and )

- she brushes up against me alot when shes walking..and she doesnt do it to any1 else..and for some reason sometimes when she bumbps into me..it always seems to be her boobs

so i guess if u can tell me wat u think if she likes more or not..or she wants to be like friends with benefits thanks

oh but i forgot to add....she had this bf..and shes still not over him....well she told me that shes done with him..because she doesnt talk to him...so i was gonna yell at him for hitting her..but she told me that i shouldnt do it just in case if the kid ever wanted to talk to her again..yelling at him would make it worse

and i would ask her out..i already went out with her..just that..i dont want to ask her out and her be like umm no..u no wat i mean i dont want to feel stupid..and im not the kind of guy who would say something like "how do u feel about me" or anything like that i dont do that..is there another way i can tell if she does like me

i would go for a kiss..i want to ya no.. i thought the best time would be at night when we're hanging out and like every1 leaves except me and her u no...and she probably wouldnt mind it cause she tells me how ppl smack her butt and she likes it..(shes not a *** tho dont worry lol) but i just wonder how shed take it