Need Advise

Im 15, and I have a 6" penis but not alot of hair there. I want to go out with this girl, we both like it each other, I feel it. But, if I ask her out I dont want to rush into having sex as I dont know if I'm ready, if we do go out and I say I'm not ready she might think I have a small penis. When I hugged her the other day I got an erection and had to sit down quick, she does give me erections, I think that's just some thing I'm going through at the moment.

If she say's no, Im gonna feel like * * * * as she'll tell everyone I asked her out..

I need help..

Thank you

Well, Im nbot sure wat I should do, if she sits on my lap and I get hard I cant through her off..

I cant stop masturbating latly either and my erections come at the worse times..

Advise

Don't worry about it dude. Don't take it so seriously. If she does sit on your lap and feels it just make a joke about it.

It's not like this stuff isn't normal, and unless she's not a very understanding person, everything should be fine.

Size really isnt important, and at your age you still have tonnes of time for things to develop.

Once someone likes you, they will not care how big or small you are down there.

It really isnt something the girl is going to be thinking about when you are both together.

It is great that you are waiting and not rushing into sex.

You still have plenty of time. A girl is more likely to respect you if you dontpush sex and instead get to know her, go out together, and have fun.

you dont have to have sex at the start of the relationship.

First get to know each other really well.

And eventually, if you then both feel like you want to go further, remember that a condom is always needed for protection not only against pregnancy but also STD's.

You seem a decent guy and I can sense you are willing to do the right thing by your girlfriend.

Good luck.

lol, when I was first dating my highschool boyfriend and I would sit on my lap, he'd make a joke about it and be like "ya, have a seat, we'll talk about the first thing that pops up" or somehting like that to lighten up the situation if he was to get an erection. It happens to everyone, just make it ok to joke about and it shouldn't be ackward.

About the hair - when I was about your age one of my friends copped a bit of stick for not having much either. 2-3years later, most of my friends and I now shave just to 'tidy up' down there, but this guy doesnt even have to because he doesnt have much.

You may want hair now, but you wont later on

my erections come at the worse times

LOL, I'm sooo glad I'm a girl, I can't imagine what hell you guys go through somethimes. I bet that is embarrassing! I think it gets easier to control the older you get tho?

6", thats pretty well off, don't worry about the size your longer than average!