Could she get pregnant?

Lost2626

Ok so i know this is really dumb of me but it did really happen by mistake. Me and my girlfriend were fooling around and right when were about to have sex i placed the condom on. My first question is has anyone ever put a condom on that hurt? ive done it plentyt of times before and it hasnt but for somre reason this one hurt like hell. Second i took it off becuase it hurt so bad and because i had some ejaculation fluid in there and didnt want to do sexual intercourse for one because there was fluid and two because it hurt too much wit a condom, well my penis was still covered in fluid, i dont know how much but it was wet, and then i touch it on ACCIDENT and then placed my fingers in her vagina. I know its very dumb of me, i took them immediatley out because i was like god im an idiot. Is it true that sperm die within a minute or so of ejaculation? Because if it is thna i should be ok because it was a minute or so afterwards, if not i could she be pregnant? there was not thick fluid but just some on my penis. Please let me know

Thank you

My first question is has anyone ever put a condom on that hurt? ive done it plentyt of times before and it hasnt but for somre reason this one hurt like hell.

Is it true that sperm die within a minute or so of ejaculation? Because if it is thna i should be ok because it was a minute or so afterwards, if not i could she be pregnant?

They come in different sizes so they don't hurt.

The chances are slim BUT sperm can stay alive for up to 5 days.

It's unlikely but it could possibly happen.

If you believe it's a possibility she could be pregnant (and you don't want a pregnancy) consult a physician regarding the morning after pill.

If this is against your religious beliefs, learn from this and don't do it again.

It would be unlikely but then not impossible. The best environment for sperm to live in the female tract is with wet cervical fluid, thick mucus inhibits sperm movement, sorry Carolineg, take it from a NFP cycler. Eggwhite stretchy wet fluid is the key for survival.

Anyhow, depending on where she was in her cycle, cervical position and so forth, plus the fact that if any sperm had gone in, and that they hadn't been ejaculated in (giving them the "boost" that they need to make it through the vagina, through the cervix and into the womb) the chances are slim!

Sorry for the biology lesson and Good Luck!