i dont know if my best friend is gay

im 17 and my best friend is too. we have been best friends for 4 years. he is coo and cute .i think im bi but im not out becuse im not sure. about a year ago he would alse be at my house and i would be at his. every time we would go over each others house we would start wresting but he would grab my male organ and i would grab his. we would try to stick each others fingers in our butt holes but with are clothes on. it was like if we where having sex but with clothes on. he haves a king size bed, this one time when i sleep over his house we where really close to each other i had the back part of my armon his cheast. i asked him if he wanted me to move over and he said no. we would talk on the phone for hours, this one time some girl was going to have sex with him and he put up any exucess not too. he would alse grab my male organ what do u think

He could be like you and be Bi. He sounds more gay to me though. well if you are bi why not try having sex with him then you will find out. Thats how my best friend found out his other friend was gay like him. They are now lovers of 2 years.

hey,

i think you are definitely attracted to each other. why don't you just ask him what he feels and tell him what you feel. you seem to be really good friends, and you were both involved in physical contact, so no need to be too shy. good luck.

It sounds like he might be gay, but then again he might just be testing the water and alittle confussed about what he is. Just because he didn't have sex with the girl dosn't mean that he is gay. He may not have been atracted to the girl.

If you really want to know you could ask him.

• 3 weeks later...

i think hes gay! and if i were you i would talk to him, watch his body language, make sure hes cofortable. Make sure he knows ke can trust you.im 14 and i know im gay and when i was figguring it out i had a really good friend that was thre for me and that made it so much eiser. so for now (he he he) just be his friend he need one!

hope it works out for you!and him!