Kerplunk!! Fell into the Trap

STICK TO NC!!! If you know my story, my wife (were are separated) is getting ready to travel halfway accross the world to meet her internet boyfriend. I had not talked to her since Friday, talked to her this morning, I was upbeat, she sounded down. I said everything ok? and she was not sure if she was going or not, he was suposed to buy the ticket and has not yet, and she said if he did not she would stop talking to him.

I know what you are thinking, so what how pathetic are you, she still wanted to go. Well I did get kinda excited about that, then about 5 hours later I dropped off the kids and fell into the TRAP!! I said everything work out ok? she said yes and now she is going and she will have the ticket.

There I am again all these fresh feelings coming back, but now not as bad. I think reading the posts on here have made me realize I am worth more than this. She is crazy is what I am thinking. I am not going to talk to her again until Thursday when I get the kids, and that will be brief and I will not ask about her trip, she leaves saturday.

I need to get over this, so I am off to other parts of this board to read inspirational posts!!

Sorry to hear about this Hurting.

If you're separated and she's going to meet another man, aren't you going to file for divorce? If you already did, disregard my question.

Hang in there and don't talk to her about the opposite sex. NC would be ideal for you right now. Good luck.