I lost it....break-up driving me crazy!

hello everyone..my b/f broke up with me a month ago..at first i thought he was having second thoughts about the whole thing so i was contacting him to see if i could get him to open up and tell me more...i think that might have been a mistake and what i did later was worse...i contacted him about 15 times in a months period and now i feel like a complete idiot...last time i went to go see him i was really rejected and he told me i needed time to accept it and gain my sanity back...oh god! i guess he was right. the thing is he was giving me mixed messages and that's why i felt it was ok to see him..should i feel like an a** or is this normal after a break-up?..what should i do now?

i think it is normal. but you need not worry about him, after all you guys are broken up. i know how painful it is and im sorry you have to go through this, but in order to heal this is something you have to do! go NC. DONT contact him. i knwo you can do it. its really hard at first but in time it gets easier.

last time i went to go see him i was really rejected and he told me i needed time to accept it and gain my sanity back...oh god!

contacting him is obvoisuly pushing him away. i know how badly you want to but itll help yourself so tremendously much if you dont contact him. good luck.