Dance class?

It'll be fun, I say go for it! And about the women liking men who can dance, it varies as much as men's ability to dance. i know many men who do just fine with no skill. Some women are definitely impressed by it though. Let me put it this way, learning some dance will not hurt you at all so why not do it? You are only 17 once unless you are reincarnated. Then you have another chance.

Yeah do it, you will pick it up. If it's not natural you will eventually get better. Like for some people picking up a basketball and shooting take a lot of practive and playing to be good at it. Some are so natural that they get really good and get payed for it.

Others just play around with there friends, like how people just go out to clubs and dance. Your not getting payed but it sure is fun.

I say do it.

I was thinking about taking some sort of dance class to learn since im not too great at dancing but I think I'd feel a little awkard about it. Is it true that women love guys that can dance too? That would be a nice plus

The girls are usually very friendly, especially to beginners and most women love guys who can dance. You will learn even if you have 2 left feet and no rhythm.

"Musicality" classes will help a lot if you're really bad like I was when I first started. Musicality refers to fitting a dance to the music being played, with the goal of relating the dance to the music's rhythm, melody, and mood. Dancers usually step on the beats of the music, and may vary the size of their movements with the volume of the music.