ok this girl has a b/f but she doesnt come out and say it when i talk to her. she refers to him as "her friend." We've been talkin online since we cant really see each other cause shes so busy and she gives me online kisses whenever i go. does she like me or is this normal for girls with b/fs to do this?

• 4 weeks later...

Don't send flowers because this is definitely too aggressive since you are not her boyfriend and especially because she already has a boyfriend.

She is probably a nice girl, but sounds like she is flirting with you. She may like you as a friend.

Maybe the reason she is referring to her boyfriend as a friend is that they are confused about each other or they don't want a serious relationship and doesn't want you to think that she is committed to anyone. She maybe doing this because she wants you to think that if they break up it's not going to be something she's very concerned about and will be ready shortly after to start dating.

Be nice to her, but let her make the advances. The first one would be that her and her boyfriend break up.

Don't get hung up on her, look for someone else to spend your time with.