Today's my first day as a member of this website. Previously, I've never heard about it before. It was until my recent incident that I decided to do some searching online, and I managed to come accross it. It seriously looks like something that could really help a person out, so I've managed to create an account with aspirations of resolving a problem or two that surround my life.

I'm 16. I have a boyfriend whom I'm sexually active with. We had sex on Saturday, and it was significantly painful. Since it happened almost immediatley after finishing my period, I decided that was the cause. I ignored it. And although this is quite embarrassing for me, I'd rather be embarrassed than scared.

While going to the bathroom yesterday and today, I noticed blood. It wasn't really on the stool, but on the paper I wiped with. It didn't occur every time I went to the bathroom, though. I'm trying to put this in the nicest words that I can. I was fine when I only urinated, so the blood wasn't coming from that area.

I'm pretty scared and I don't know what to do. =/

Any help or comments will be greatly appreciated.

So to be clear the blood is coming from the anus?

If that is the case it is very unlikely to be as a result of having sex. Most likely it is hemorrhoids either external or internal. You should though see your doctor and have the source of the blood investigated as blood in the stool can be an indicator of many conditions. If you google Hemorrhoids you'll get plenty of information about them.

was it the first time you had sex? i bled and it hurt after i lost my virginity. also, he could have accidentally "cut" soemthign on the outside of your vagina. ive had that before, its near the "hole" but a little bit below it. this has been occurring since saturday? and dont be embarrassed, were here to help.

Oh, gosh. Hemorrhoids don't look so attractive. =(

It's not my first time, and I'm not into anal sex, so that's off the list.

I'm also guessing hemorrhoids, though. Everything seems to suggest just that.

The only thing that scares me is going to the dr, now.

I'm scared that it has some connection to me having sex, and him/her announcing it to my family.

I hope there's some confidentiality thing, because that wouldn't be of my best interest.

youre a female teenager. it could be so many things. do you know what a urinary tract infection (UTI) is. you bleed then and it burns when you pee. i think it could be a number of things, go to your doctor. im pretty sure they have to keep it confidential. if not, go to a clinic.

I'm scared that it has some connection to me having sex, and him/her announcing it to my family.

If you are not practising anal sex it will not be sex related. If, as likely, it is hemorrhoids it is likely to be diet related.

See a doctor and get peace of mind.