omg.....im going out of mind......this is so confusing!!

right,here is the long story. i met kirsten and meredith couple of months ago and they are wonderful ppl.meredith comes from gravesend and kirsten comes from close by.ive got to know kirsten especially recently and i like her a lot.we have a lot of fun together and a good understanding that will only get stronger as we spend more time with each other.there is a connection there no doubt.

while this has happened,i met with a friend of alistair called helen.she doesnt coem to RHUL but was friends of ppl who do inc. alistair and be.so i danced with her and made convo at the bar with her.and we kissed.but she dont come here so i havent seen her since.however,i got her digits and msn so we have been chatting and its been great fun too.but she is off this wk to her travelling and she will be far away when she gets bk(she lives in Bucks. and will go to Bristol uni in sept.)

my thinking was that i would see if kirsten was relationship material and stay friends with helen(esp. given that i couldnt be anything more at this point).but helen put a spanner in the works by emailing me and saying that she REALLY REALLY likes me!!!she said she realised the bad timing of us meeting and stuff....so yeah..

as some of u may know,i was previously in a long distance relationship and i got burned so its not gonna be wise for me to do that again for my own sake.be told me that things could change very easily over the summer(which is totally correct)but i shouldnt rule anything out.tina said the same.the boys that ive spoke to said helen isnt really a viable option given the distance(and appreciating that ive been through a long distance one before)but i shouldnt opt for kirsten if i feel more for helen.

its a tough one....cos kirsten grows on me every time i see her and helen is a very different person.

anyway......if u can add anything to that please do.....