Ladies What Do You Think When You Feel It?

ya, i agree. if its my guy then im all for it. but if some stranger just comes up to me i leave right away. it is rather repulsive. ive only been to a few clubs, in bc, canada the drinking age is 19, but in alberta, canada its 18. ive been there a few times to the clubs and ive had guys try wtih me. perhaps if a guy came up to me, got to know me and he seemed like a nice guy maybe id think differently.

I've "dirty-danced" with randoms at parties and so on. If you think the guy is hot and you wanna hook up with him... then well, yeah, its awesome Usually only happens when you've talked to the guy first though. Makes you feel hot. LOL.

If its some random sleeze who just comes up while you're dancing and presses his * * * * against you... ew, thats a bit gross.

If its your BF.... it makes the whole dancing experience better lol

If it was a friend... if I was dancing with a friend, in a non-joking dirty way, it probably means i'd wanna hook up with him, and if he was getting hard from it i'd take it as him wanting to hook up with me too. I dunno, that'd be a tough one.

Ha, the one time I did go to a club, I went with a friend and her 2 friends. I have a bit of a crush on one of her friends and we ended up dancing for a bit. I dont know if he was turned on, but we were grinding!! And since I think he's cute, I didn't mind it. It was kinda hot. *drifts off*