How would you read this?

Well there is this girl at University, who I think I amazing, but have always thought she would be too good for me. We have a few classes together, and get on pretty good. There is not much time to talk really, but she has mentioned she has a boy friend. Well I got a new phone number and emailed everyone the new number. And this is what she emailed back. What do you make of this.

Thanks for the new phone number.

I miss talking to you. I think Friday was the first day I have actually seen you guys for who you really are. And some of them can be so god damn annoying. I like who you are! Don't let those losers get to you! You know your one of the few people I do like and appreciate, I actually look forward to talking to you.

Friday a group of us all did some study together. I just don't know how to proceed.

Here it is straight:

1)Every woman is more or less available. Your in college. Her boring meter with her boyfriend is probably already off the charts...

2)She likes you...proceed like this

a)Relax! The fact that you are already "strategizing" on this girl thats "above you" shows your already shooting yourself in the foot. She likes you already for you, you big dope...so start trusting yourself and show some confidence...the fact that you aren't trying to be perfect and aren't perfect but are ok with that is what is going to impress her...

b) RELAX! Don't pressure her in any way...let things proceed naturally...don't pursue but enjoy her company...when she mentions her boyfriend she is testing you to see if your a punk and going to make a face and get competitive...you are not threatened at all by that...your serious about studying in the study group to care...and don't respond to her email with a 20 page letter...keep it short and corteous...stay humble and if theres chemistry it'll happen...

mabe she is just being friendly?

i think guys read too much into friendliness. way more than woman do. but did you know that scientifically it has also been proven that men have an evolutionary genetic predisposition to do this?

Yea. What source?

Besides Man's ability to rationally deconstruct can overide this "predisposition blindspot" you speak of if its true.

To deny that she likes him after reading that post is just ridiculous...it doesn't mean she's going to throw herself at him...but the spark is there...it was an honest reaction and it had some excitement in it...honest excitement=she likes you.

Yea. What source?

Besides Man's ability to rationally deconstruct can overide this "predisposition blindspot" you speak of if its true.

To deny that she likes him after reading that post is just ridiculous...it doesn't mean she's going to throw herself at him...but the spark is there...it was an honest reaction and it had some excitement in it...honest excitement=she likes you.

it's evolutionary biology. it ensures progeny. there must be lots of studies on it. check internet.

she seems like a nice person.. she sees somthing good in you!, but probably only as a friendship..

you have to respect her current relationship also.

who knos you and her can become good friends!!

i would continue to talk to her but keep it at a certain level b/c she does have a b/f.