think shes cheating on me

Maybe you should go spend the night too, and find out.

If she is going to let two men spend the night at her house then she should have no objection to you being there.

If these two men aren't her brothers then why do they need to spend the night.

It sounds crazy to me.

But if my boyfriend said two girls were spending the night at his house you better believe I'd be right there in the mix.

Why would she essentially tell you she's cheating on you? I'd be much more concerned if you found this out and she was hiding it from you...

Give us more details on the relationship and her. I don't think a solid opinion can be shared given what you wrote above...too many possibilities there...

Like the others have mentioned, it'd be good if you can spend the night there too. Whether she's up to no good or not, you can stop anything bad from happening if you're there.

How about asking the two guys over to your house instead? Your girl can come along if she wants to.

Dude, more details needed! If I found out that 2 guys were staying over at my girls house, ooooh i'd be mad! On the other hand, she did tell you they were staying over, so she did not lie. And, in a funny way, 2 guys seems less threatening than one, but again more details needed. I mean shes not gonna cheat on you with BOTH of them. Would she? (i hope not) You know your girlfriend, so go with your instincts. Or give us more info!

You said in your original post that neither of these guys are people you particularly like. And I have to follow the common thread here and say your girlfriend should not be having a couple of guys crashing at her place. But like NiceGuysFinishLast said, she did tell you about it, she didn't hide it nor tell you after the fact. Could this be an attempt to get a reaction out of you? Perhaps she's trying to make you jealous with A) the blantant relationship no-no of inviting other guys to sleep at her place, and B) calling you to tell you that this was happening.

Perhaps I am a little too trusting in people, but if you were to give her the benefit of the doubt, is it possible that she was just helping out a couple of friends that needed a place to stay, and by calling you to tell you about it was letting you know that you didn't have anything to worry about and avoiding the risk of assumptions being made if you found out about it after?

uh......I think I'm with friscodj on this, per the usual.

We clearly don't have enough info here. These "two guys" could be cousins or sons of her mother's friend .....who knows. The poster said nothing other than he doesn't like them.

How old are you and your gf gren39??