about to lose my virginity..

...and im excited lol. me and my gf have been going out for 5 months now (we have a great relationship), and we both talked about it earlier this week and decided that we want to lose our virginity to each other next week, after her prom. (yea i kno its cliche but its a good oppurtunity lol). we already know to use protection..im really not even worried about looking a fool, cuz with two virgins of course theres gonna be some..mistakes lmao. i obviously want to make her senior prom the best night of her entire life, so i want the sex to be at least somewhat good..what i was planning to do is start off slow and pretty much hit all the bases before actually doing it (including cunnilingus), basically i just want her to be turned on as much as possible, even if that means putting her sexual needs before my own. basically what i want to know is if that sounds like a good approach to it, and if theres any other tips anyone has. (Besides 'be safe' lol, i kno to be safe and we've definitely got that covered...no pun intended lmao).

thanks guys

Make sure to look into her eyes once in a while you are in the middle of it. Sometimes with inexperience, things can feel so good to our own bodies that we forget there's another person there! And make sure you hold her and tell her you love her/she's beautiful/etc./(whatever sweet things you guys usually say to each other) when it's over. And most of all, HAVE FUN!!! I took sex so seriously when I first started (at 17 as well) but the best part of sex can sometimes be how much fun it can actually be! So have a blast!!!!

afterwards do not not say aynthing. say how much you loved it blah blah. and even a few hours later if you guys are still hanging out. dont not bring it up. thast the mistake my boyfriend did. tlel her shes beautiful and make her feel really special

I think looking into her eyes during the act and telling her she's beautiful, etc. will make her feel special and less inhibited. It will probably hurt her since it's her first time. Be sensitive to that. Take your time and get her all lubed up and ready to go. Hold her when the act is over and some people like their heads sort of massaged when being held (I know I do). Just don't roll over and fall asleep after it's over!