its nearly my b'day im having a pre mid life crisis

Im greatful for loads of things i have but i never thought my life would be this crap. ha. After getting in oodles of debt at uni, and not finding a job related to my degree i have took a series of pointless unfulfilling jobs, i live with my parents, i am stressing about nc, tomorrow i am signing on (yuk i am gross), all my friends are getting married, getting mortgages, having babies i have not had sex for 4 weeks and when i last did it wasnt very entertaining and to top it all off i have developed a pot belly from being on the pill, and i was only on that for the past nc boy.

what i want so much is

1. A job one that i love or actually like (i got an interview for nxt week i want this 1 so much).

2. My own flat/ sex shack where i can drag willing men back to and have meaningful sex for like min 4 hours at a time.

3. Some cash i swear i not got myself anything shiny or pretty for such a long time..

so in all i want money, sex and somewhere to use it. hmmmm. interesting

thanks for listening

LOL....I have a job in my field, no debt, money to burn, havn't been to the gym cuz now I have NO TIME and still I have not been laid in 2 years!!! Don't rush things ....be careful what you wish for cuz you may not like what comes!!!!

From a girl that is just going through the motions!!

teacup its good to know its not just me. i feel like running outside and screaming i am so frustated!- not a good idea tho im on a main road.

barwench maybe the grass is always greener huh. lets swop lives for the day yey!

i do have a drunken fumble on a promise for next week but one night stands make me feel yukky. maybe i should just get back into it...i been there b4 he is a total hottie.

Hehee. I'm now in the tail-end of my life crisis. Turning 27 was a HUGE deal to me. Total re-evaluation of my life.

It's not uncommon. The more I've spoken to people about it, the more I see how many people go through this.

Some do at different ages. I'm expecting I'll have another one down the road somewheres.

It can be a great catalyst to make some changes in your life that (perhaps) you have been putting off.

Hey, we only live once. At least, that's what I'm gonna assume here. lol.