One girl his whole life?

I am my bf's first...well, first everything really. He had crushes on other girls but never went anywhere with them because he was too shy or knew they weren't interested or what ever. My Q is: Do you think it is possible that he can go his whole life only knowing me in this way or can I expect the 7 yr itch at some point? I know it's impossible to tell, really, I just want to know some guy's opinions on this one.

Thanks.

I would expect you should handle this situation like any other relationship. Don't let the fact that your bf has only had you change your opinion of him. There are plenty of highschool virgin sweetharts out there happily married at 50. If everything is going well in your relationship why question it..

I agree, why should that be an issue. If you are happy with him, that is all that counts.

At least you don't have to worry about him comparing you to others, or having diseases. It is very rear, usually it is the other way around, but you should guide him and if it doesn't work out, he will never forget you.

I can see your point, he might get curious and want to have an affair or exlpore later on, but he seems like a nice guy, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Virginity is the ultimate gift of love, so cherish it.

That's pretty much the situation i was in with a girl. I'm young. I'm a novice. (But luckily this place helped me out alot thnx folks)

I definitely understand your concern. I wish I could be as optimistic as these fellows are... I would say build some mutual trust, some big big mutual trust, and be happy. live life in the present tense, not the future. Being happy is what counts, as Katerina said.

Best of luck!