The first time you had oral sex ...

did it feel good or did it feel kind of weird?

When my boyfriend first went down on me (he was my first), it felt weird. I didn't say anything at the time, but I was thinking "Er, this feels strange and different." I wasn't turned on right away.

When I went down on him, I was uncomfortable just because I find the penis intimidating! I know this is mostly just an issue of finding out what my boyfriend likes and such, but boy the first time I was thinking. "Ok, now what the f*** am I supposed to do?" I was there I think 10 seconds and gagged I think twice. My boyfriend was totally happy I tried it, even if it was super short.

Of course sex just takes time to get used to and find out what feels good and what doesn't, but I couldn't help but wonder what folks first time experiences were like? I'm sure I wasn't the only thinking "This feels funny."

I don't think that's unusual. At first, I hated being on the receiving end of things. Yeah, it felt weird and maybe even boring to me.

Giving though, that's another story! I enjoyed that from the beginning, it's still my favorite thing.

It's taken a while to get comfortable receiving, but it's gotten much better. I certainly don't hate it anymore. I bet you'll feel the same way down the road, just give it time.

oddly enough when I went down on a woman for the first time.

It felt like I was home, and I knew where everything was and stuff.

I'd done extensive research though.

Receiving it was a little odd. I didn't know what to do with my hands.

I'm a giver though.

Hey for you guys out there, how did you make your move to give your girl oral without the notion of wanting sex? Like how'd it unfold? From making out and touching and stuff?

Hi Jon,

Reading your threads you seem to be in a life-and-death race Slow down, you have so much time. BTW, I had sex first time when 23.

You should communicate with her verbaly in a relaxed setting about the feelings of both of you. You should tell her to just have oral sex until you comfortable together.

Remember she must trust you!, and you must honour your agreement!

Let her read the forum to show her you are concerned and that you want to do well.

Trust is everything for her to relax!

If you are a smart man you make her want you.

When I went down on him, I was uncomfortable just because I find the penis intimidating! I know this is mostly just an issue of finding out what my boyfriend likes and such, but boy the first time I was thinking. "Ok, now what the f*** am I supposed to do?" I was there I think 10 seconds and gagged I think twice. My boyfriend was totally happy I tried it, even if it was super short.

Yep this was pretty much my experience when I went down on my first boyfriend. I had no bloody idea what to do. I didn't even think people did this stuff!!! I was thinking.....ok. ewwww what do you mean put it in mouth!!!!

I was very naive.

When he went down on me first and I was like......totally horrified!!!!!!!

But it's all good......I love it now

what about the spit/swallow thing with girls.

why is it that some love it, and some hate it. its like marmite.

for example my gf cant stand to swallow, even tho she sometimes tries, so because of this i think she avoids going down, due to the swallow / spit factor.

i personally dont care either way if she spits or swallows afterwards, but she says that guys find it a real turn off.

id rather she went down and spat, than didnt at all. lol.

am i making any sense?

for example my gf cant stand to swallow, even tho she sometimes tries, so because of this i think she avoids going down, due to the swallow / spit factor.

i personally dont care either way if she spits or swallows afterwards, but she says that guys find it a real turn off.

am i making any sense?

A a minimum, guys want shoot and do not care where it goes.

If she has good orgasms - scream and black out and very tired - she will devour your thing anytime - after a rest. Girls also get turned on by swallowing and get small amounts of testosterone from it (more than spitting it out, but less than from vaginal), which makes them hotter.

Edited: The older the hotter. Long ago a saw a feisty old (50+) prostitute. She specialized in oral. The good thing about her? No teeth

am i making any sense?

LOL.... "'Tis better to have oral and spat than to never have had oral at all!"

I do agree with you though -- most men enjoy a BJ with or without a swallow, and I'm sure many men don't even have the luxury of finishing in their girl's mouth (some girls do a handjob finish because they won't even take it in the mouth). I'm sure there are some guys that get a complex about it if their girl doesn't swallow it down happily, and those guys are not the norm. Don't get me wrong -- most men like it when their girl swallows it all down, but I think ALL guys just like getting a BJ anyway regardless of what she does with the after effects. Of my three partners in life, the first was "ewww" about swallow but would take it in her mouth and spit then brush her teeth (my wife now has the same take on it... she'll take it in her mouth but immediately run to the bathroom to spit) and the second... well... let's just say that the first time she gave me a bj she did a deepthroat swallow. That was definitely the most erotic, but I still think my wife has the best technique

Hmm, I imagine the first time I received I was probably rather nervous and a bit shy about the whole thing, so was more focused on what HE was thinking than enjoying it!

Fortunately, that changed a long time ago!

As for giving, I honestly always really liked doing that. Something about finding out what makes him squirm or go over the edge is very fun

The first time you had oral sex ...

did it feel good or did it feel kind of weird?

I would say that it felt good and weird at the same time- but since it was the first time- there was not enough relaxation to lead to an orgasm. I do recall thinking "Hmmmm.....I could get used to this"....

BellaDonna

The first time I went downtown, it was like going to Disneyland. Everything was so fun and easy. I wanted to live there.

I don't care all that much for the receiving part, and never got comfortable with it. Just not my thing.

The first time I went downtown, it was like going to Disneyland. Everything was so fun and easy. I wanted to live there.

I don't care all that much for the receiving part, and never got comfortable with it. Just not my thing.

LOL excellent way to describe it, dako . I feel the same way... Eating out a woman is fun and not difficult at all.

I don't honestly remember the first time I received oral, but I really love how my wife does it now... She's quite the pro and loves to just play with it in her mouth when she feels like it (ie she's sitting at the computer and I come home from work and she just unzips me and starts enjoying herself... quite the turn-on when it happens ).

I really love how my wife does it now... She's quite the pro and loves to just play with it in her mouth when she feels like it (ie she's sitting at the computer and I come home from work and she just unzips me and starts enjoying herself... quite the turn-on when it happens

That was kind of "too much information", Vert. Now we have to wonder what goes at your computer. If your posts become incoherent or there are a lot of spelling errors....we'll know why. lol

BellaDonna

That was kind of too much information, Vert. Now we have to wonder what goes at your computer. If your posts become incoherent or there are a lot of spelling errors....we'll know why. lol

BellaDonna

Haha... Naw, although I do like it when she rides me in the chair as she types away on the computer... We're not really having uber passionate sex by any means, but it's an interesting way to sit there together.

She's a PRO???

To me, she is .

Now, my last ex-gf could be considered a "pro" by the standards I think you're referring to in your comment... Like I said, when a girl can deepthroat swallow you on the 2nd day of dating her then YES she has some "experience"....

The first time I received oral my gf and I had just been lying on the bed cuddling and kissing and manually pleasuring each other. We had been on four dates and hadn't yet had intercourse. Suddenly she just moved down the bed and took me into her mouth and vigourously sucked and licked me for a few minutes...I was totally amazed by the new sensations and seeing her do this to me and and I remember stroking her hair and moaning and then telling her to please stop because I was about to cum and I thought she wouldn't want it in her mouth. But she just held me tighter and kept going and so my first ever experience of a blowjob was literally exploding into her mouth while she kept sucking and swallowing. After that I could barely speak but she just smiled and said "now I've had my vitamins for the day". I can still see her face as she smiled and said that to me. Ah, sweet memories.

I gave her oral that day and it was the first time she'd ever received it...she said her two previous boyfriends didn't like the smell or taste and wouldn't do it. I said to her that after what she had just done to me I wanted to kiss her down there but she was worried because she was just coming off her period. I wasn't put off at all and I used all the techniques that I had found on the internet and that day I discovered that my lover's orgasms are even better and more erotic for me than my own. The amazing thing was that I felt at home between her legs enjoying every little detail, taste, texture and the twitches as she responded to my tongue. It lasted a long time and I still can't remember why I stopped; I guess I'd still be down there today if she didn't ask me to stop at some point!

He he. You'd get me worried now but for the fact I know how keenly she read literature and there is everything you need to know in that!

Yea, but still... Nothing makes you more confident to do something like that than play old experience... I had an ex that basically deepthroated me hardcore (nose stuffed to my stomach and I'm about 6") while I was cumming so it just went down her throat. Now THAT kind of thing is what an "experienced" girl would do, not someone that read a book .