Stupid questions , but I need to ask them.......

Hello guys, here in the forum.

1. [stupid question] How can you know if the girl is a virgin or not? Because many times girls regect guys , but maybe because they dont know what to do and how you do it. So the question is, may it have an affect on her if a guy trys to be her boyfriend and she rejects him because she is virgin?

2. [Question to female gender] what lotions and soap creams do you use to keep your face clean and nice. I'm going to a gym now and i'm trying to gain weight, so i started eating here and there at Mcdonalds ~~~~ So what you know Surprise Surprise ! you face turns to a blow up field. I'm trying to "disapear" it somehow........[Please dont tell me its diet and thats it..]

3. If a girl says "I "Cant" be your girlfriend....." [the point is on the CANT !] that means that she doesnt Want to be your girlfriend [the piont is on the WANT] I just need to know....... BTW........

Well let's see if I can help you out here...

1. Check out this posting about telling if a girl is a virgin or not.

link removed

You are not a doctor, so chances are you will have no clue. You cannot tell if a girl is a virgin, by looking at her. Sometimes her behavior and what she says gives it away, but you can never really be sure. Will it affect her? Being rejected because you stand up for something is not the worst thing in the world. Most girls who refuse to have sex are pretty strong willed. It's far easier to say yes and please people then it is to stick by your convictions. I'm sure she won't be pleased to be rejected, but she would probably recognize the guy was no good if he wouldn't wait for her.

2. Many things affect acne. Diet is one of them, however in your case it is most likely related to hormones. Teens have raging hormones (puberty, I'm sure you've heard of it ). These hormones cause all kinds of crazy things to happen to you including acne. If you keep clean and it won't go away, you might want to talk to your doctor about getting a prescription to help alleviate the acne. Eventually you WILL grow out of it.

3. When someone says they CAN'T be your Gf, it's usually because they do not want to date you. Chances are there is no force blocking them form dating you... unless it's a controlling father. She probably just isn't interested in you, or is interested in someone else. I wouldn't take it to heart though. They say it takes on average 10 rejections to get 1 yes.

I hope I was able to answer some of your questions.

To answer your first question I believe the only way to be certain if a girl is a virgin or not is to ask her, Im sure there are medical ways to determine this but your not a doctor so im not sure how youd actually tell.

For your second question just go to your local supermarket or chemist/pharmacy/drug store and look in the beauty/skin care section, look at different products and what they are best used for. Drink plenty of water (about 8 glasses a day) this really helps have clear skin.

And for your final question Im not really sure what you mean. If a girl says she CANT be your girlfriend maybe she means she doesnt want to but shes just saying it in a nice way. It really does depend on the girl and if they say what they mean.

hay

sorry i cant help with your first question or your third but i do think i can help with number 2

a little while ago i went shopping with my now ex girlfrend for some winter clothes and stuff (sothern hemisphere) any way i spend a lot of money at a large New Zealand mens chain store and they gave me some voutches for one of those make up stalls they always have in malls. At first i was aprehenseve as those are mainly for woman but i went anyway.

They were really helpfull and did a skin colour test on me and gave me some clinique mens clenzers, soap and lotion.

This is cosmetics especially designed for men. I know it seems weird but supposidly more and more men are using them.

I havent actually used them so far as my skin is thankfully void of pimples.

Anyway have a look. If you asked a cosmetics girl they might be able to help you.

If you want to gain weight, try eating dietary supplements such as protein (whey or soy). Plus energy shakes and what not. Eating Mcslops is the worst way to do it. Sure you will gain weight. But the amount of bad fat (saturated) you will consume will affect your health substantially. Working out burns calories, so increase your intake to increase weight. If you gain weight to soon, it will harm you as well. Moderation and a slow steady pace is the best way to gain/lose weight. Remember you only have one body, treat it right.

I can help you out with numer 2. What I use everyday is OXY pads to clean all the dirt and oil off your face then I use Clean&Clear Moisturizer so the OXY pads don't dry out your face.Then I use Clean&Clear Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication.It works so good.And you of course need to wash your face earlier in the day or morning with just some face wash and then at night before you go to bed clean your face with all the stuff.