Hey, remember me.. same guy, new girl.

Hey guys, I haven't been on here in about 6 months because I've been doing great getting over my ex, she's with another new guy and I couldn't care less.

I've found a new girl, she goes to another school.. and i'm 16.. yet she's 14. I know it doesn't make a difference, she's SO gorgeous too, and really nice to talk with.

Do you feel that it makes a difference?

I know I don't really care and shouldn't.. but im at the age where I think of sex and stuff, and sh'es only 14.. 15 in august.

so im just thinking about that and things.

thanks for your input

I don't think it makes much of a difference. I'm 26 and my girlfriend is 23. When you get older, the age difference doesn't matter so much. Two years difference is pretty normal.

If you like her a lot, and want to be with her, you won't pressure her into having sex with you. Respect her, and wait until she's ready.

I'm 51 and my wife's 42 but we were 33 and 25 when we met. You may think about sex, but it's likely she does as well. However, I do suggest that you don't take things so far. I may sound like an old fuddy duddy but I've had sex before marriage, etc. I was 20 the first time and it wasn't really right. Don't think about counting the days to your girlfriend's 16th birthday either. Neither of you may be ready but the one thing in your favour is that if you're still together, you'll have been dating well over a year.

To be honest, though, just enjoy being with her for now and don't think too far down the line.

Good luck.