OK well there is this girl I really like. we were never going out but we did everything couples did together, even the unmentionables. but the thing is, she has been hurt by alot of guys so she doesnt let guys ever get close to her. So I was really close to having her, and we got in this big argument and now she thinks of me as one of the guys she doesnt trust. obviously she doesnt understand how much I like her. so now we dont talk as much or chill as much, and its like were fading away. I was wondering if anyone can think of a really sweet way to get her back, or at least let her know how much I like her... and im not talking about something simple or cheesy, I need a really really good original idea. If there are any gals reading this, maybe you can tell me you would want a guy to do to you or for you in this situation.

THANX

Ok well all I can think of what to do in your situation would be to basically start over with her again but this time showing more effection towards so she can kind of tell how you really feel about her.

Not sure if it will work as the ideas in my head are not really all that good after I have just woken up.

Sorry if its not much help.

Pick a day...

Say the following saturday.

Send her five online romantic greeting cards. Find five different ones, that is more effective they are free everywhere online.

Buy her some flowers and have delievered the same day.

Then late that day or evening ask her out to dinner or invite her over for a one on one converstation to tell her how you feel.

At dinner or when you talk if she can't make dinner tell her how you really feel and apologize for any wrong doings or confusions.

Stay positive no matter the outcome.

You'll do fine.

• 7 years later...