More help to get over my married lover

So, in my last (first) post I told you all about how I wanted to fall out of love with my married lover and fall back into love with my husband. I had told my husband everything and he wanted to fight for me.

SO, here is the problem. The "other man" is a co-worker who I have to see every day. I still have an extremely broken heart and a very strong love for him. We have been slowly starting to talk, but, the conversations are always the same ~ about how much we want eachother blah blah blah. I know we each want to save our marriages. He keeps trying to be strong but I know I can have him back if I want him. I know that it would only be temporary and then we would break up again. Am I only postponing my broken heart? I am seriously wanting to do the right thing. BUT GUYS--- I am (unfortunately) completely in love with him.

I need advice on how to ignore my heart. I need you all to tell me that I have done the noble thing by trying to save my 9 year old marriage and quit this affair. I want you all to tell me that it never works. Because I'm here to tell you, my heart is winning. I am sitting at my desk watching him in a meeting and we keep sneaking peeks at eachother and can't stop smiling. For the first time in days I don't feel like crying. I have stupid hope. For the wrong man. If anyone has any advice on how to get over someone you don't want to get over, I would greatly appreciate it.

~ Lanni

It is not easy to ignore your heart. It is not good when you see each other every day. Maybe finding another job would be the best thing for you. But then again the feelings will be there. I have been in the same situation, me and my co-worker have not been intimate but we could just look at each other and at that moment everything was fine. My co-worker has found another position in the company and has moved out of the area, but we still keep in touch via e-mail and when "my friend" comes to town for meetings we talk, but not outside work. That would lead us down a very dangerous road. The only advice I can give you is to be strong and continue to work on your marriage. The feelings may change in time but it will take a lot of strength on your part not to give in to your feelings.

Good Luck.