Alone and lost

I feel sooo alone and lost right now.Sorry folks i'm just venting.I don't have any friends to talk too .So i just post on these message board.

I don't understand in my 20's people overlooking me didn't bother me but as i get older.I can't do it anymore.I don't understand people.It's at the point now. I don't want to be around people who won't give me the time of day.People never take the time to get to really know me.Peopel only talk to me on message board and then i'm alone again.

Is it so hard to ask for one friend to talk too?I know i'm talking negative.The postive post gets the most replies.

Ms Alone and lost

hi

please dont be disheartened,what makes u feel sad.pick up a hobby ,go to the gym,a cooking or dancing class maybe,or a social service group wherein u can meet new people,dont feel disheartened.wht is a positive or negative post, my friend have faith in yourself and cheer up,u are not alone,take care

I don't really know if I can say anything to reassure you, but I can certainly relate to your situation. Though I'm only in my 20s, people overlooking me has started to really wrench my insides. I don't really have anyone to confide in, and it really is tough keeping everything bottled up. All I can say from reading your posts is you certainly have strong spirit - don't give up fighting, dun' let the **** win.

Thank you for your advice.I'm thinking about embracing my self to live along.Ilm not going to worry about having a boyfriend or maybe friend.

ILm hurting right now and when you see a friend posting on message board.he ttalking about getting laid.my faith in people is gone.

Thanks for the support.I really really need it.

Hello, well, most people won't be real friends to you, but you only need one, and a good friend is not easy to find, so the best you can do is be friendly and expect nothing.

The message board has real people too you might not be as alone as you think.

Your faith in people can change for the better with only one good person you met, which means it shouldn't change for the worse even when based on millions.