For the ladies a quick question plz anwser

lol ha ha i am a guy and a try hard is a person thats tries to get 2 be in that position so much he keeps trying and trying which gets annoying

OMG I'm sorry...don't know why I thought you were a girl

In that case then no, I wouldn't think of you as a try hard if she is showing at least some signs of interest. But then again if she isn't then find someone else to compliment.

umm this is for the ladies but guys you could anwser if you know anything. if a guy keeps complimenting you and keep saying things 2 make you like him do you call him a try hard?

Trying to say things to get her interested is a very weak approach. You are sending signals that you aren't confident that she will like who you are on her own. You are sending desperate signals which is a huge turnoff.

Girls do spend a lot of time getting ready and making themselves look good for a date, so to be a gentleman you should notice and compliment the work she did, but limit yourself to ONE compliment a night. If you are good at giving her a meaningful compliment, one is enough, you get your point accross, she is happy, and you don't look desperate or fake.