She isnt replying

Heres the history of it all . But ill to break it all down real fast to save you all from reading it. This girl and I almost dated a year ago. She's older, and really pretty. Anyhow we didnt talk for a long time, and we talked a little the other day and lets just say she acted really odd (its in the history of it all). Anyhow she's been ignoring me on instant messenger, and I wana ask her why but at the same time I dont wana be a jerk. We didnt talk on it for months and than we talked once after the odd incident and that was it? To be honest I wana ask her out. Any Ideas? I have her home phone and cell number but I've never called her before. Anyhow thanks

Mysteryman

Just ask her out... think of something fun to do and ask her. I would give her a phone call and build up a small convo for about 10 mins then just say well I've got to go because (insert bull*** excuse here) but why don't we get together sometime and do ______?

Nothing to lose at all. If she says yes you win and if she says no then you haven't talked to her for months anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

My ex also ignores me on his instant messenger, but I don't really take it personally, its bc his current gf is uncomfortable with him chatting with his exes online (even tho the conversations we'd have online were nothing to write home about!)

I'm not saying she's necessarily dating someone else, just trying to point out there could be a myriad of reasons why she's not responding.

I say, ask her out! I almost think if she was wanting to totally avoid you online, she would have put you on her "block" list. She could be like me and forget she had it on, come back to a whole bunch of messages.