He's not interested or...?

I thought this guy was really into me. I thought he was going to ask me out soon, but then our busy schedules got the best of us and we didn't talk for a few weeks (although we saw each other passing through (btw, he knew that I was busy at that time)). And now we no longer talk--because we don't have a reason to anymore (the subject we talked about ended)--and except for a little small talk a couple of weeks ago.

I can't think of anything I did that could have turned him off...

He doesn't seem like a shy guy. Before he approached me out of the blue (when I had given him no signs at all beforehand). And he knows where to find me if he does like me--which he has done before (which really surprised me).

I can't approach him, b/c the only place I see him is at his work, and he is working/busy.

These are the reasons I can think of:

- he has read my other post about him and freaked out? But that post was very discrete, and the chances of him reading that are slim, right?

- he has a girlfriend

- he thinks I'm no longer interested--but I've been acting the same as I always have with him

I think he is just not that into me, because if he wanted to see me he definitely knows where to find me. And like I said, he did it once before.

Thanks for reading

-cran

how about if you approached him and told him there's something important you want to talk to him about later, and then maybe get his email or something, then just try to talk him.

I'd be fine with it if a girl did that to me, but try to be direct...not flirty, because then he might be confused.

Ok, just one thought here: Don't ever assume someone can find you.

Heh, I knew 2 girls and I had a rough idea where they were and classes (I wanted to ask them out). Well, after I had broken up with the then EX I could not find either of them. AT ALL.

So never assume.

I say go ask him out and remove all doubt!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Well he knows where I work, so I was wondering why he wouldn't drop in more often. And since he hasn't come by in a long time (about 1.5months), I take it he's not interested? One of my friends seems to think maybe he has, but it's either hit or miss--depending on if I am working or not.