6 weeks til i see my friend in person

I am so nervous. I haven't seen him in person in 13 yrs. I haven't talked to him in a few years since he got married. Hes divorced now.

It is a good posibility that hes my sons father. I told him that, and he wants to talk about everything.

I know I shouldn't be nervous, or worried. But dang the child in question is the only thing I ever kept from him. Basically i'm a coward whos time has come to face up to their actions and afraid to see what happens.

I know hope is going to say have you got the paternity test done yet. The answer is no. Hard as heck to get that kind of money together when your hubby plans your checks out before you get them. I can't very well spend 115 dollars on something without him asking why.

sinks my head in the sand like a ostrich because I am so dang nervous I don't know if i should jump for joy or hide behind my invisible wall.

WAnda

Does your husband know the child might not be his?

I'm sure your friend will understand the money situation if you explain it to him. He's probably willing to pay for it.

He'll understand that you'll be nervous. He's probably nervous too.

I agree there doesn't seem to be any resemblance at all.

Are you happy in your marriage? The reason I was asking is because you said earlier that you were nervous about meeting your ex. I'm wondering if you're hoping to rekindle something with him?

Also, is there a possibility that your husband's going to find out about the tests? I noticed in the photograph that he's dressed as a doctor.

no hes not a doctor, hes just wearing a blue shirt I bought for him for the pictures.

No im not happy at all in my marriage. It has been pretty much over for months now.

As to My friend I know I never stopped loving him since we dated 19 yrs ago. I know that he still loves me to, which he told me. Alot of people have a problem that he's in prison. But I have found out through more background checking that hes in there undercover. The reason hes in there shows though on the department of corrections website that he was in possession of a concealed fire arm which set off flags in the first place because he is a deputy sheriff and last time we talked he was checking into going into the state police.

When I was with my first husband I had to decide whether I thought 'the grass was greener on the other side' or whether I definitely wanted to be divorced from him. I made the same decision as you.

It's nice to know that you've thought this through wisely.

Good luck and take care.