I have a crush....not sure how he feels!

I met this guy about 1 month ago--a group of us hang out once a week at this bar. I sensed perhaps some interest/flirting on his part initially, but a month has passed and he hasn't asked me out or said anything, but we do always see each other each week, same place/time. We usually end of talking alot, and he seems to pay alot of attention to me. I sense he's shy maybe unsure....a few weeks ago, as we were both leaving the bar, he took my hand and kissed it as a way of goodbye. The other night, he and I were pretty much the last of the group to leave, and we sat at the bar for a while and talked...and he said he'd be away for a few weeks visiting family. I'm definetely gun shy when it comes to asking men out, and I'm extremely sensitive to rejection ,esp. when I know I'd see him at these weekly get togethers......He's straight, he's single......he may not be "the one" for me, but I'm intrigued, and at least want to be alone with him!!

tips/suggestions/feedback welcome and appreciated!

Aww, cute! Thats exciting that you found someone who piques your interest.

How would you feel asking him to a movie? That way, he can interpret it however he likes-- plus you can gauge his reaction. If he gets a big silly grin on his face, you might have your answer

Or you could always do one of those: do you like me? Circle: yes, no, or maybe.Totally kidding But remember those back in the day? Oh I'm reminiscing now...

Next time you are out and you see him, tell him about another cool bar you heard about and ask him if he'd like to check it out with you. If he invites his friends along, I doubt he's interested, but if he jumps at the chance to go somewhere alone with you, he's probably interested.

thanks! actually, the other night we were talking about live music and different bars, he mentioned a friend of his in a band who's playing soon...not sure if that was a "hint" at us hanging out or going together, but he didn't come out and ask. So, we'll see if I'm feeling brave next time, or if maybe he just comes out and says something. He'll have had a few weeks to get up his nerve!