Thing girls like (To girls)

Hey, I'm ne here I don't know if this is in the right category but oh well. I've been going out with a girl for a month now. We french kissed and everything. And I was wondering when you are in public with friends like in school or anything ,what girl liked boys to do. Like hold their hips, take them over their neck and everything. I would like to know what girls like!! So girls help mehh

Thanks in advance

Well, it all depends on the girl and her personality. Some girls love it when their boyfriends hold their hands, and the things you suggested and stuff, but others prefer not to be touched at all in public. Best thing is (in my opinion) is to ask her what she feels comfortable with. I hope I helped!

Hey, I'm ne here I don't know if this is in the right category but oh well. I've been going out with a girl for a month now. We french kissed and everything. And I was wondering when you are in public with friends like in school or anything ,what girl liked boys to do. Like hold their hips, take them over their neck and everything. I would like to know what girls like!! So girls help mehh

Thanks in advance

There is no general thing people like unless it's pizza or peanut butter. Instead of asking us to figure out what your girl likes, how about you up your level of communication with her and find your answer?

• 6 months later...

please do not feeling her up in the public ,even though she think that this a normally happen in a relationship. it looks so unpolite to a girl and yourself too , since we are part of the society, we should care about what we are doing and saying in order that not to let others feel offendered .