okay. me and the girlfriend have had sex a fair number of times now. and have tried with her on top twice.

we both prefer this abit more over me being on top.

theres just one problem.

first time i was worried about slipping out of her, and the second time i did.

the part i was worrying about was her coming back down ontop of it and 'crusing' it?

the second time this happened, just it didnt crush it, it just hurt like getting hit with a truck or something.

she asked if i was ok, and i said i was fine.

but when we tried again i couldnt get it back up, and she asked if i didnt find her attractive.

i do find her attractive, it just hurt abit i guess, and was unwilling to go back for more???

what im asking is, how do i avoid this when she is on top?? or is it just something that will never work?

she said it always worked with her ex, which made me feel abit crap. not just the fact it worked for him and not for me, but that she was mentioning her sexual experiences with her ex to me, as we were haveing sexual experiences.

and i really dont like that. its like shes comparing us.

so.... how do i prevent myself from slipping out, and herr coming back down ontop of it and causing it to hurt as its still kind of upright when she comes down.

Hmm, interesting...I have never expirienced this, but I can sort of imagine how it happeneds...

She must be coming up to high before she thrusts down again, either that, or you are going at the opposite direction(you're pulling when she's pushing)...I always am on top at an angle, so im more up by his stomach and while having sex on top. I'm moving in a slant rather than directly up and down on it, so thereforeeee, even if i were to raise my body too high..i wouldn't smash down on it. ouch.

she said it always worked with her ex, which made me feel abit crap. not just the fact it worked for him and not for me, but that she was mentioning her sexual experiences with her ex to me, as we were haveing sexual experiences.

That IS very strange. The fact that she thought about her experiences with her ex and brought it up while having sex, is unsettling. I would talk to her about this in a non-aggressive manner.

Just tell her to try not to go up to high because it hurts you if it slips out....alternatively, if its really a problem, and you're afraid of it happening again, why not just try a different position, where you can control er...where things go... a bit more? I wouldn't make to much of an issue out of it though, as talking things to death or especially complaining can put a wet towel on things, at least for some...and not to offend but the cause of this could be a size issue...

thankyou for the advice.

next time she mentions an ex during sex, im going to end the sex for that night? and ask if she'd prefer it if i was him? or something?

and as for the coming out thing, she was sat fully upright at the time. so mite have just been moving up 2 far??

thankyou for the advice.

next time she mentions an ex during sex, im going to end the sex for that night? and ask if she'd prefer it if i was him? or something?

Holding things like that back is never a good policy. Communicate or your relationship will eventually fail. Just say "I want to talk about something that has really been on my mind a lot lately..." and go from there. "Waiting" until "next time" is a bad idea, in my opinion.

I'd have to say to avoid the whole crushing thing you can try to control her by using your hands and kind of adding pressure when she goes up to that point where you feel like it could slip out.

Plus she should after a while learn basically from experience where to stop

I agree with others. Just bring it up next time she says anything bout sex with her ex. No one WANTS to hear bout there s/o with someone else. She should respect that wish.