Sad, sad day...

Well, yesterday the guy I like (he's a senior, so today was his last day) said bye to me really really different from the way he told his friends today . First he was like, no you don't get a good bye, then he came to me last and said really sincerely heartfelt, almost sad like... "Goodbye Chrissy..." And I'll prolly never see him again... Do you know how that makes me feel?

Just if you learn nothing from this... take this with you... Live life to it's fullest. If you like someone tell them... Because you never know where that could've gone.. Even if it's obvious there's an attraction between you two, like there was with us...

I would think that he would want to stay in touch. I am guessing he is leaving for college, but there must be some time in between. Most people weather men or women, want to go out and experience new things. I would not cling on to him, but give him the option of staying in touch, if that is what you want. Maybe it is time for you to move on to the next stage of your life as well. I don't know the history of your relationship. Endings are so terrible, but new beginnings seem to make up for them. You have the rest of your life to live. Good luck.

Robert

Same situation last year. Now she is a senor and we were bestfriends.

The thing is, she came to my graduation, we had each others numbers and we hung out all day my last day even after school.

So if you don't know him that well then I don't understand. You can ask him if you can go to his graduation or just go and run into him.