Unpredictable Sexual Advances?

My bf and I want to renew the sexual stuff we do. I was wondering about new things we might do in the bedroom (ps: we dont have sex yet so i dont need sex positions, we got to the oral part but we do it in the usual way). Anything different? kinky? weird? unusual? or maybe just unpredictable? i have never done anything like that but i know that he as done a lot and he often mentions it, and i think he wants to do it with me..i dont want to seem ignorant to him, so anything you guys can offer in that area would be great . THANKS!

If you're looking to make oral sex "different", they sell many types of body butters and other flavored edible things that you can lick off each other.

Lingerie and dressing sexy can never hurt.

"Unpredictable" could mean a lot of things. -Like doing it somewhere that you ususally don't- but just don't get caught or arrested! lol

There are really no limits as long as you are both comfortable with what you're doing. Discuss each other's fantasizes and try to live them out in reality.

BellaDonna

belladonna thanks, but i was looking for more specific suggestions on different and unusual stuff like foot jobs for example. my bf saiud the one of his ex's gave him a "breast job"..now i'd never have thought of that.. i wanna hear from ppl who have weird ideas ?

Hey Samra,

Not particularly 'weird' but have you tried blindfolding him, or he you? If you're blindfolded it heightens other sensations, plus you have the surprise element of not knowing where the other's hands/mouth will be next. Works best with only one of you blindfolded, otherwise you might not be able to find each other

happy experimenting!

c

ideas?

belly dancing, stripping...

showers, hot tubs,

friction,

gloves, boots,

cyber, phone talk,

ice, carbonated drinks,

syrop, chocolate or maple,

fruits, strawberry, banana,

candles, wax

rim jobs,

power tools,

Ooo, actually today I was just thinking that I'd like my boyfriend to try at some point using a dildo on me while he was giving me oral sex.

Though everyone's given some good suggestions. I haven't done anything kinky though so I'm not much help.