not sure what to do

Hey, I dont know if there is really any advice to be given but I'm gona tell you my predicament. The back story im gona try to summarize it to the best of my ability. A friend of mine let it slip a girl liked me, i started talking to her on the ent and it went great but the friend got mad over it and shot it down big time. We still talked on the net a little, and started seeing each other in person (not on a date but at school and stuff like that) we often would make eye contact, and sometimes talk, it just felt amazingly akward.

Well a year has passed since we first met, and we still see each other around but we never talk, more like ignoring actually. And on friday my business class is going to an amusement park. And one of my best friends who im gona be running around with wants to be hanging out with the friend who told me about the girl, and the girl will be with her. I think that made sense?.. And I guess I dont know how to handle it, we haven't talked in months.

And I really wonder if she could still have those feelings? She about a year older and 2 grades higher than me. And is a really good looking girl. Im alright, and a lot of people like my personality. But Im just afraid of what could happen. What if my friend semi-ditches me and her?. And what if the girl has a guy with her. There I'll be. So I guess I really dont know, Ill be honest, shes been the hardest girl for me to ever shake. It sounds kinda pathetic but its true. I've tried pretty hard, but I guess I just dont know what to do.

Im considering if the opportunity comes to tell her the truth and, that I wasnt trying to be a jerk, just that I had feeling for her and it was hard to talk. I work in a funeral home, and know that life can change in an instance at any second and wana tell her ( I probaly wont tell her the second part about the funeral home and all). But I guess Im just really nervous and semi scared about it all.

Thanks for reading

Mysteryman

Go for it mysterman, what have you got to loose? If she has a boyfriend then so what, a least you know what is going on rather than being left wondering if there was a chance. If she is single then just kind of reintroduce yourself again. Try to be charming and funny, say something like "Hey its been a long time, you probably wouldn't remember an awesome guy like me". Lol i dunno thats just an example, but not a very good one... Don't be nervous, just work up your courage and ask her if she would like to hang out with you sometime. Good luck man.