Nc Rules./Guidelines?

So the background is my EX-GF broke up with me just after valentines day (ya i know, after i bought her stuff) and since then I was a wreck...we on her emphasis "were gonna be just friends" but everytime we emailed each other I 'had' to tell her i loved her and wanted her back and all that lovely stuff. That changed 3 weeks ago when I realized I couldnt be her friend..because it was a facade..I was happy that she was having fun but I wanted to be there with her. So I told her we couldnt be friends and after an hour conversations some hugs I said Goodbye...and began NC. I'm unfamiliar with the 'rules' other than the obvious dont try to contact her...but I find myself running into her at work or vice versa..do I act fine? say little to nothing at all? What exactly are the guidelines?

Yeah if you see her at work, just go on about your business like normal. If you have to talk to her for work reasons, keep it at just that. If she tries to talk to you about any of your personal stuff, be aloof and vague and say that everything is going to the best. Then go on about your business. If she keeps coming up to you, then remind her of where you stand and what you're looking for and that you don't want anything less.

I'd try to avoid her, especially at work. If you see her walking your way, walk the other way. No contact means no contact. Don't even say hello. It may be harsh now but it will pay off in the long run.

Good Luck!

doesnt that still convey the fact im not over her and just seeing her makes me want to run away? its a tricky thing this 'NC'

the worse is when im in the car and know im gonna pass by her..i just pretend to change the radio most times..

This is the problem with dating workmates...

Things can get awkward.

If work requries that you speak to her - then you have to.

Other than that, the rules of 'No Contact' are simple:

"No Contact"

Including, and not exclusive to:

Verbal, written, sign language, smoke signals, etc.