Well Summer's Over...Im thinking it should go out w/a bang!!

Well, ok:

My situation: a lil' country school w/some ok guys and about 40 minutes away from my boy Big Intrest: Swimming , Him AND I know he likes me.

His Situation: A big school w/pretty girlz and 40 minutes away from me

Big intrest: Soccer, not really swimming, but he "likes" it b/c he likes seeing me

OK, we have one more time to see each other b/f school starts, and Im wondering if I should A) just go ahead and get away from him, or B) try to keep it going, and maybe get brave and kiss 'em.

He might decide to swim year-round, depending on their money situation.

What should I do????

Always,

Swimchick

Did you know hes a player?? not a pimp but a player...yes he is but anyhow do what you feel is in your heart..i know they say dont judge a book by its cover but really how many poeple or men/women you see who follow or even come close to a respected life manor...NOBODY do ya think shorty!! one luv

All i can do...hopei can help ya...protect ya self though

NonOXENAL 9!! one!

Hello SwimChick03,

I thought it would still be Summer since it's still Winter over here, hehe but anyways...

I agree with confused_soul04, I mean if you know that he likes you (you are probably right if you know the signs!) then he might be too shy to make the first move but you can change that by asking him first. Tell us what happens though!