Does she miss me?

my wife and i together 6 years and were separated 3 years ago...when she came home one day and announces that we needed to talk,because we were having problems,and she said well i have a date tomorrow,so i need to know whats going on with us?my response was...well,if you have a date...theres nothing to talk about..i left and shes now living with that person she had the date with....for the last year she starting sending me like..joke emails...but nothing personal...a week ago,she imed me said she wasnted to tell me that she was worried about me when i was in the hospital for 5 days,and she said is that so bad?she talked about our kids,our families,she talked to me for an hour and a half,mentioned my new love...which doesnt exist,and i told her that im just dating,could never tell her that im still i love with her and live a life of agony missing what we had...she said that she didnt think i realized it,but i had true love with her,but couldnt see it...then she told me she was happy and that she now gets the love that she needed from me,..said now she is shown...although i have heard through the grapevine they are having alot of problems...do you think shes missing me....maybe wanting me back?

I believe she does misses you. Most of time when women are not getting the attention and appreciate that they needed they go looking for it elsewhere. Sadly, your wife thought she found it in her date. However, later on once she realized that she doesn't love her date....she is trying to give you subtle hints that she is still interested. I would wait a little while longer to see what she does.....you my friend should not spill your guts to her just yet because you want her to know fully that she wants YOU!!! You have a lot at stake and I wouldn't want you to put everything out there and she rejects it. So, if you are smooth enough to try to get it out of her without letting her know that you are fully interested that is the route I would go.....Take care and remember of everything else use wisdom.

Yes, she's interested. She's also realized the grass wasn't greener on the other side. Stay cool and if it was meant to be it will work itself out. You've done everything right and that is awesome that you still love her after all that. She's a lucky woman and I think is now realizing that.

• 2 weeks later...

we talked a few times and we both agreed that with her still being with the other one...that it wasnt best to comtinue....cause it was turning into...remember this...remember that...on both our parts...she felt guilty,and the other ones mother was dying...so we both agreed...it wasnt kosher...i sent her an email...and when i went to work that night..i work w/her...she met me at the door said she wanted to talk...she blew me away...said shes tried to leave a hundred times..that things really were not good..that yes she loves the other...but nothing like she loved me and still does....said its never faded...says she couldnt let it go as we were gonna leave it....now im all messed up....she says she cant leave right now...dont know if i should run to her or away...weve been talking online...but we both feel weird....she feels like shes cheating...but neither of us want to stop...and im just lost....suggestions?