what more can i say?

Sabena,

I know you are going through a really hard time right now, and you are not alone. I don't know your situation exactly, but I'm sure you are missing him right now. Try to look into the future, and maybe you'll see that you DIDN'T do anything wrong, but it just wouldn't have worked. If he left, he must have just been unhappy... it doesn't mean it's your fault. It happens to wonderful people all the time. You wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who was unhappy anyway, right? That's no way to live!

Please know that people out there are feeling the same as you do right now, you're not in this by yourself!

S.A.M.

I'm with you sweetie! I'm out here feeling the same things. I just think that perhaps I am a little older a little more wise than you...

You will live thru this and you will prosper. There are better and brighter out there for you!

Go do something wonderful for yourself...bubble bath, choc bar, etc.

Love yourself!

lol musicchicus.. choc bars. hmm yum.

Sabena.. we all hav good,bad, funny, interesting, meaningful, fun, experimental etc. No doubt that u are going thru bad times right now. Think positive like me b HAPPY ur luck will change in due time. Just get ur mind of things or do somethin about it. It's a total waste of time thinkin bout stuff i reckon.

Hope things change soon.

happy heb