change of heart..

not really a question here just curious if anyone has been thru this sorta situation. where say you turned someone down because you weren't interested yet after time passed you started to realize you have feelings for so and so.

Eh, that's always a risk. But I try not to question the decisions I've made. There is usually some reason for deciding against someone in the first place.

OTOH, if you realize you have feelings, did you have feelings before, but you denied them? Were you afraid to like this person? Or afraid the person would reject you?

Or, if your feelings developed later, maybe you've gotten to know the person better and he or she is more attractive than you realized.

I dated a guy once who thought I was nothing special at first, but after months of getting to know me, he started liking me and we ended up dating.

I do wonder if I'll fall for any of the guys I've turned down ... but I don't think so because I usually give people a chance and only say 'no' when I have solid reasons to think we're not suitable to one another.

This happens to a lot of us -- the circumstances of your life may have change, your tastes in guys may have changed etc.

If he's still around and single, why not strike something up? You have nothing to lose. Just be sure you don't suddenly like him because of momentary jealousy or superficial things (e.g. you found out that he is dating someone else, or that he won the lottery or something)