Friendship Vs Love

What do people think?

I have known a guy since Sept. Pretty soon he knew I was interested in him, but he had a g/f until Dec so couldn't do anything. So nothing ever happened. I went to stay with him in March for a few days and had a great time. Him and I spend a lot of time together due to committments at work and we're close. Many people think we are dating, but we aren't. He isn't as emotionally open as me, so I doubt he would ever tell me how he's feeling.

My question is- will we ever be more than friends, or has that chance passed?

I don't know what to do, this is driving me nuts, please help.

Hey hk87,

I'm in a similar predicament. I met this girl through work about a month ago and we have been spending a lot of time togoether. She unfortunately has a boyfriend but I think she is possibly confussed about her feelings towards me. I suppose it needs someone to take the intiative. In my case I have backed off a little so she can work out what she wants. Maybe not the most proactive move but I am trying to protect myself. In my mind she is seeing two people. Me for the emotional support and the boyfriend for the physical. Don't get me wrong, I am more than capable of having female friends but regardless of gender there are limits of closeness that I am comfortable with. I suppose that is something you need to determine. Hope this helps.

WN

Well, when we sit next together in class, our legs touch, or arms or something. He doesn't mind it, but I think it's because I explained I'm really touchy feely normally. It's really weird, because in some respects we seem like more than friends, but it others it's like we are worlds apart! I can't risk telling him again, it's his turn.

Well, when we sit next together in class, our legs touch, or arms or something. He doesn't mind it, but I think it's because I explained I'm really touchy feely normally. It's really weird, because in some respects we seem like more than friends, but it others it's like we are worlds apart! I can't risk telling him again, it's his turn.

Give him a cuddle! I don't think he'll object.