I do not know what to do

I have given up on these two girls and I wanted to just wait for someone instead of actually looking for one, so I did that...... I found on this game on the internet right? Then we started talking in the message thing and we got to know each other and the strange thing is....... I am in love with her and I do not even know what she looks like!!!!! She told me she lived in Portugal so that means if me and her start dating it would be a long distance relationship, but I could live with that. I gave her my email address and asked her for a picture of her and her email address. But I am SOOO confused: I love her and I do not know what she looks like!!!!!!!

What does this mean and what should I do?

I've somewhat been in your position before... You have to really face the reality that she's so far away. Make a decision now whether you will pursue her in person or not. If you really love her that much, you'll find a way to meet. Really make sure you are in love with her. Also, sometimes when you meet someone in person after talking online, it can be very different (sometimes good, sometimes bad). I would talk on the phone before meeting, and exchange pictures so you know how you might feel about eachother's appearance (if that is of any importance to you) . If you guys love eachother, you should both feel comfortable with doing that.

Good Luck!