What 10 things stops me.

I compiled a list of quotes that I think could maybe help. Hopefully they will make you realize that since you are alive today, you still haven't fulfilled your life yet. There are still many things in store for you, and things will get better. Hang in there, there are many people who love and care for you.

-Nikolean

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live.

- Vittorio Alfieri

The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are all loved.

-Victor Hugo

Consult not your fears, but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you've tried and failed at but with what is still possible for you to do.

- Pope John XXIII

The greatest gift you can give is your honest self.

- Fred Rogers

Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. No one was there.

When things are bad, we take comfort in the fact theat they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.

- Malom Forbes

That we are alive today is prood positve that God has something for us today.

- Lindsay

Do not pray for easy lives; pray to be stronger men. So no pray for tasks equal to your powers; pray for powers equal to your tasks.

- Phillip Brooks

Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had good things happen to you.

- Mary Moore

There are better days ahead that any we have ever left behind.

- CS Lewis

There is no normal life that is free of pain. It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be impetus for our growth.

- Fred Rogers