Well im haveing one of those days

well me and my ex broke up about 4 months ago and we srtayed real close still haveing sex and stuff but about a week ago said we cant do it anymore cuz we will just get hurt well it didnt help me, she is the one who broke it off with me, i got more feelings and she didnt, i said well lets move on so we are but she is already hanging out with someone, she says it isnt anything just helping her move on and stuff, it just bothers me cuz we loved eachother and we both lost our virginity to eachother and now its all gone everything we had and i talked to her last night and today im just so hurt i dont no why yesterday i was good today im depressed and i hate it its easter...i dont no what to do..im sry for complaining on here its just so hard for me

There's is only one way out of the misery your currently suffering. It's been said and said and said so many times on this board. I will say it once more for your benefit. NO CONTACT!!

I was dumped 4 weeks ago by the love of my life. I cut off all contact with her. She has heard NOTHING from me. I still miss her like crazy but I bet I feel ten times better than you do. So get off your * * *, pick yourself up and do the same thing. It'll probably be the hardest thing you ever have to do in your life but if you want to get out of this (with or without her) then you're gonna have to stand up and be counted. NO CONTACT. Just do it!! Not next week, not tomorrow. NOW!!!

Read these Threads..