Hi Guys.... quick question...

My gf and I are doing the long distance thing, not the standard one but she is travelling for 6 months ( plans made before i was in the picture with her friend who is also in a long term relationship in india volunteering and backpacking). Things are perfect, we talk all the time, email every 2-3 days and call 1-2 times a week..... things are great... she is very excited at me coming ti visit her in the middle of June and told me I better be coming for as long as i can!!! and now since i can phone her, she told me she will be expecting to hear from me often!!!!! ( until now it was only her calling me because there was n hone in the place where she is volunteering) so she could only phone on weekends when she went into the city.

just wondering.... in emails we write I love you to each other and on the phone we say I love you..... usually she will say it first I love you and ill say I love you too, the odd time I say I love you first and she will answer with I love you...

but sometimes, when i say I love you on the phone, she will say "you too!"... this seems to happen only like a few times so far (happened last nite although we talked 2 days ago and she said "I love you" to me) but I think its when her friend is in the room with her.... woudl this make sense??

also in emails, she will sometimes write I love you!! or I love you so much and I miss you so much etc... but the odd time i get the Luv ya! or Luv u or the Love u or Luv XXX any meaning in this or just rushed or being fun etc???

im not too worried, just confused... i know guys get embaressed saying I love you in front of people ( when i call her its when im alone) but im wondering if girls get mebaressed saying I love you in front of their girlfriends.. insight would be much appreciated!!!

I know things are great I am just wondering if her I love you's are genuine or if she is saying them because she felt pressured etc ( she once emailed me early on and wrote " I miss you so much and I love you so much... i feel funny saying that now because i dont think I have ever said it to your face but hey, thats us, communicating through texts and emails" thats a little jke we have that we always text and email each other cause we're both super busy in the city we live in.

anyways, insight would be great!! Thanks!!!