Hooked up with a beautiful girl today

hey...just so you guys know, im kinda new to enotalone..so wats up

ok well anyway, im 14..and i just hooked up with this girl...when is it alright to start kissing and like saying "I love you". I've been in a relationship before when i would be able to do that..but its been so long i dont remember wat i did..so if u could help me id have to thank you..peace

I just wanna say one thing. Im 17 right now dude and I think im really mature for my age. What I want to say about the love thing is really try not stress it. At the age of 14 (im not looking down on you) and even at the age of 17, I dont think someone at that age can really experience true love. So if you want to say it once in a while I guess its ok because I guess thats what people do, just try not to overdo it. Even if you just had a long make out session that made you feel like a million bucks or something and you just wanna say it...dont bother with it that much.

About the kissing, it really depends man. Some girls wait till you make the first move and vice versa. And when your about to have your first kiss with her. Make it somewhat of a peck. If you go straight into tonsle hockey, she might think your coming on too strong. Let her be the judge of that

oh i get it. wow im stupid. i totally missed the question in your post. blah. long day i guess.

don't say i love you until you totally mean it. i agree with the above poster... you may feel like a million bucks... but love is more like seven trillion bucks.

and kissing... just go with the flow. if she stares at you in the eyes really long... just go in for the kiss. if she doesn't want to, she'll turn her head and then you know... 'hey, i might wanna wait for a bit until she's ready'... you know?

i dunno if that helped... good luck!

im 14..and i just hooked up with this girl...when is it alright to start kissing and like saying "I love you". I've been in a relationship before when i would be able to do that..but its been so long i dont remember wat i did..so

you were in a relationship a long time ago and your only 14 now? i say your too young to be dating now never mind before. your 14 it is not okay to do that at your age.

you guys think saying i love you at my age is a bit overdoin it? seriiously? i thought it be ok to do that...

The feelings are real at your age. Us oldies remember it well. It's just that you change and the world around you changes very quickly at your age. You do love your girlfriend but you can fall in and out of love very quickly at your age.

Just enjoy the moment.

hey young man, if you were my son i'd be chaperoning on your date so you would behave yourself!!! my little girl is just 2 years younger than you. i remember when i was your age and just remember that you have your whole life to go out with girls! don't feel like you have to rush anything. that having been said, i do think it is important to develop friendships with girls, and i would encourage you to stay active in your sports and whatever else you love to balance you!! be good!