Ok... So my boss wants to ask his gf to marry him. But her dream is to be proposed to at a Phillies game between innings on the big screen in front of 40 Thousand people. He's willing to do this for her. So here's his dilemma. He's terrified that he'll choke. He wants advice on what he should say to her. He knows it all has to come from the heart, but sometimes he gets tongue tied when it comes to powerful words and phrases. Any suggestions? He's really worried about how to start it all off... It has to be poetic and meaningful yet not cheesy. Let me know if you have any thoughts please! Thanks for your help.

Hmmm... "Gertrude, will you marry me?" (hurry up because no one is going to sit around for a speech... then hold a hotdog out with the ring around it because.. that's just memorable right there).

Another way to keep from choking... write on chest and belly with body paint (Philly colors) "Marry Me" and then rip his shirt off Then he doesn't have to say anything.

Poetic ... If I knew her name, it would help... hmm.. I would go for the unexpected personally... so this is hard. Sorry, not much help here.